1. Is there a baggage check-in area at the start?
There is a baggage check-in area at the start.
2. Will there be course markers along the race routes?
There will be course makers along the race routes.
3. Will there be an awards ceremony?
There will be an awards ceremony.
4. How will my race timing be recorded?
Race Timings will be recorded using an electronic chip that is attached to the back of the Race Bib (Available for 10km and Half and Full marathon runners only). Race Timings will not be recorded for the YOMA 3KM Fun Run participants as it is not a timed race category.
5. How do I use my Timing Chip?
Runners are to use their Timing Chip correctly. Runners who wear the Timing Chips incorrectly (or not at all), or if they are not recorded at one of the mats, will not be able to receive their finishing timings or results (Available for 10km and Half and Full marathon runners only). The Timing Chip is not applicable to YOMA 3KM Fun Run participants as it is not a timed race category.
6. Is there a cut-off time for the Yoma Yangon International Marathon 2020?
There is a cut-off time for the Yoma Yangon International Marathon 2020 as follows;
42.195KM Full Marathon (6.5 hours)
21.1KM Half Marathon (4 hours)
10KM Challenge (2 hours)
7. What are the prizes for Yoma Yangon International Marathon 2020?
MEN / WOMEN OPENS WINNER PRIZES
Prize money will be awarded to the first three male and female winners of the 42.195km Full Marathon, 21km Half Marathon and the 10km Challenge. The prize breakdown in USD: