Sold Out in
Free Shipping. Depending on your country. Learn more.
World Kidney Day is a global awareness campaign aimed at raising awareness of the importance of our kidneys. Between 8 and 10% of the adult population have some form of kidney damage, and every year millions die prematurely of complications related to Chronic Kidney Diseases (CKD). Keeping fit and active helps to reduce your blood pressure and therefore reduces the risk of Chronic Kidney Disease. With this free online race, we hope to raise awareness about kidney health and reducing the frequency of kidney disease. So join us and run for healthy kidneys together!
Complete in single or multiple run/walk
Registration Ends On
13 Mar 2019, 08:00 Asia/Singapore or while slots last
14 Mar 2019, 0000hrs to 18 Mar 2019, 2359hrs
Basic AwardsNo Completion, No Awards
For paid event only: Race entitlement will be sent out on the next business day after the race ends. For Singapore, estimated delivery time is 4-7 business days. In other countries, it may take up to 10 - 21 business days.
How Does It Work?
This is an Online event. An Online event is a challenge or race that allows you to run or walk anywhere around the world during the event period – no specific starting time or starting place, alone or with friends and even at another race!
- Sign up for an online challenge/race at Spacebib
- Complete the challenge/race using a GPS-enabled running app, sport wearable/device or treadmill to track your run/walk at anywhere and anytime during the event period
- Get your awards and race entitlements via delivery after you have submitted your results and are validated by us
Categories & Fees
Online - Run & Walk 10km
Complete in a single or multiple runs/walks
Challenge yourself and with others, have fun and be safe. Use common sense and exercise vigilant when it comes to traffic, weather, or other conditions while taking part in our online race/challenge.
- Challenge yourself and with others, invite your friends, have fun and be safe. Use common sense and exercise vigilant when it comes to traffic, weather, or other conditions while taking part in our online race/challenge.
- Awards will only be issued when you complete the online race/challenge based on the criteria. Challenge yourself with integrity and honour, don’t cheat yourself or others!
- Change of category from classic to basic, refund and/or transfer is not allowed after registration. If you wish to upgrade from a basic category to classic category, please get in touch with our support.
- All nationalities are welcome to join the online race/challenge unless stated otherwise.
- Any breach or failure to adhere to the rules and regulations of the online race/challenge will result in no entitlement being awarded with no refund.
- Account may be suspended if fraudulent results are discovered.
- Please ensure that the required details are indicated in your submitted result screenshot. 1) Date of your activity, 2) Duration Timing of your activity and 3) Total Distance clocked for your activity. Some online race/challenge may require additional details such as the GPS route map, etc. Please refer to the event description for more information. Any missing details may render your submission to be invalid and ineligible for the entitlement.
- All participants should upload their results via their own Spacebib account personally.
- There will be no submission of results after the stipulated upload cut-off date. No appeal shall be entertained. Please plan your time accordingly.
- You can complete the race/challenge in a single time or in a combination of multiple times accumulated during the qualifying period as indicated in the criteria for each category.
- You can upload and submit your results as many times as you wish at any time and frequency you prefer during the event period.