Access to Kyoto
Tokyo → Kyoto:
About 2 hours 30 minutes from JR "Tokyo station" to "Kyoto station on Tokaido Shinkansen line"
Nagoya → Kyoto:
About 35 minutes from JR "Nagoya Station" to "Kyoto Station" by Tokaido Shinkansen Line
Access to Ueno
Kyoto → Amino Station From JR "Kyoto Station" take the Kyoto Tango railway, express for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes, get off at "Amino station"
1. Maizuru Wakasa Expressway From Kyoto Long-term Cars Motorway Kyo Tango Omiya IC About 18 km (about 30 minutes)
2. Saga Communication Road About 65 km (about 1 hour 30 minutes) from Wadayama IC
1. 15 minutes to Toyooka Station by bus from Stork Tajima Airport
2. 40 minutes from "Toyooka Station" to "Ueno Station" by Kyoto Tango Railway
Shuttle bus to the venue
Sunday 16th (Saturday) The day before the convention:
▶ Shuttle bus will be operated from Amino Station of Kyoto Tango Railway to Amiti Tango (approx. 2 km) at reception hall.
▶ From Amiti Tango after acceptance, we operate a shuttle bus to "Hamasaki / Kumihama direction" "Area Asamigawa / Kuzu / Tango area" "Mineyama · Omiya area" in the accommodation area.
Sunday, 17th (Sunday) Day of competition:
▶ (When arranged by Tobu Top Tours) Each accommodation will pick you up and go to the start site.
* If you have arranged everything except Tobu Top Tours, please check with each accommodation.
▶ 100 km Start from Amity Tango venue, shuttle bus will be operated to Kumihamahama Park of 60 km starting venue.
▶ From Amiti Tango after finishing, we will operate the shuttle bus to "Hamasaki / Kumihama direction" "Asamigawa river Kuzu · Tango direction" "Mineyama · Omiya area".