- This is an Online race/challenge. An Online race/challenge allows you to join and run anywhere in the world with a GPS-enabled running app or tracker/device
- Complete the challenge from 8 October 2018, 00:00 to 15 October 2018, 23:59
- Last submission on 15 October 2018, Monday (23:59) GMT+08
- Change of category, refund and/or transfer is strictly not allowed after registration
- All nationalities are welcome to join this challenge
- For overseas participant, you can also participate in this challenge, however you would need to purchase the add-on shipping fee for the entitlement
- All GPS-based running app and wearables are accepted
- Complete the challenge (clock the category distance) in a single or multiple times based on the category during the qualifying period
- Please ensure that the date, time and total distance including the GPS route is clearly indicated in your submitted result screenshots. Any missing details will render your submission to be ineligible for the entitlement
- Any breach or failing to adhere to the rules of the challenge will resulted in no entitlement being awarded with no refund
The More We Get Together: Singapore's Playgrounds 1930 – 2030
This 20 April to 30 September, the National Museum of Singapore invites you to relive those memories and think about future playgrounds at The More We Get Together: Singapore’s Playgrounds 1930 – 2030.
Explore different playground surfaces, examine the original blueprints of the iconic mosaic playgrounds, and discover how we have defined our playgrounds, not only in terms of physical boundaries and equipment but also in terms of their place and meaning in society. You can also hear from people who have built (and are building) these playgrounds, design your own, and contribute to the building of the National Museum of Singapore’s very own playground!
The More We Get Together is an exhibition developed by the National Museum of Singapore in collaboration with the Housing and Development Board.
Limited Edition Finisher's Medal
Limited Edition Finisher's Medal + Tee (Limited stock Only)
Actual Size may have +/- 1 to 2 cm variation from the size chart below. Participants are advised to select the sizing carefully during registration to avoid any sizing issues. No exchanges, returns or edit of sizing will be allowed after event start date. Finisher tee will only be awarded if you have successfully completed the challenge.
Material: Premium Dryfit
Shipping Information, Estimated Arrival: 2-3 weeks
Return Policy: Non-Returnable
Availability: Global (Free Singapore shipping. Shipping Rates Varies For Orders Outside of Singapore)
|Size (Unisex)||Width (Around the chest) (In inches)||Length (In inches)|