T-Shirt Size Chart
|Measurement||16" X 23"||17" X 24"||17.5" X 24.5"||18.5" X 25.5"||19.5" X 26.5"||20.5" X 27.5"||21.5" X 28.5"|
Size Chart Measurement (One-Sided): Chest x Length (Inches)
Participants who do not have a bicycle can rent their bicycles through our preferred Supplier.
Don’t have a bike? Don’t worry!
Mountain Bike – $35
Road Bike – $70
Renting a bike:
- 1. Download the bike rental form here!
2. Fill up and send the scanned form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Upon receipt, they will contact you via your email on the payment and rental arrangement.
4. Collect your bike and helmet on the event day from the bike rental booth.
6. When you have completed the race, return the bike and helmet to the bike rental booth and you are done!
Day of Race (DOR) License
The Singapore International Triathlon is a sanctioned event under the Triathlon Association of Singapore. Triathlon Association of Singapore will support sanctioned multisports (Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon) races in Singapore to ensure and improve all basic standards and requirements of a race, for the benefit of all members and participants.When TAS provides sanctioning for a race, it is a stamp of approval that the event is safe and fair. Qualified Technical Officials will be present to enforce this. As of 2015 all participants in any TAS Sanctioned Races are required to have a Day of Race (DOR) License if they are not currently TAS Members.
There is a certain amount of risk involved for participants of Endurance Sports races. As such, all participants at TAS sanctioned races will be provided with Basic Personal Accident Insurance Coverage, by paying a DOR License Fee.Participants who are current TAS members are exempted from the DOR License Fee. If you are a current member please request for the waiver of the DOR license through our enquiry email: email@example.com after registration. As of 1st January 2015, the DOR License Fees are subsidized at:$3 for Aquathlon and Duathlon Races,$4 for Triathlon races (Team relay DOR = $12)
With Effect on 16th Feb 2016, TAS will accept the reduction of DOR fees for shorter distances categories (Kids, Youth, Discovery, Mini) by 50%. This will apply to all multi sport events sanctioned by TAS.
Coverage includes (but not limited to):
- Accidental Death: $ 10,000
- Accidental Disablement: $ 10,000
- Medical expenses reimbursement: $ 500
Should a participant wishes to make a claim, they should contact TAS @ 62277577 . A claim form needs to be submitted within 30 days from the race day. Do keep all medical receipts, which will be required to be submitted for reimbursement.
Benefits of TAS Membership
- To contribute to the development of Triathlon in Singapore
- To enjoy discounts from participating merchants
- To participate in TAS sanctioned races at reduced rates
- To receive Personal Accident Insurance coverage in all TAS sanctioned races.
- To be invited to special events: General Meetings, Clinics, Workshops, Camps, Training Sessions etc.
- To be eligible to compete as an Elite, U23 or Junior athlete
- To be eligible to compete in Age Group races at World Championships or World Cup level
- To be eligible to participate in upcoming capability courses (Technical Officials and Coaches) at national or international level.