T-Shirt Size Charts
|Chest (In Inches)||16||17||17.5||18.5||19.5||20.5||21.5|
|Back Length (In Inches)||23||24||24.5||25.5||26.5||27.5||28.5|
Individual Standard Distance (Run 10km + Bike 36km + Run 5km)
|18 – 29||18 – 29|
|30 – 39||30 – 39|
|40 – 49||40 – 49|
Individual Sprint Distance (5km Run + 18km Bike + 2.5km Run)
|20 – 39||20 – 39|
Individual Mini Distance (1.5km Run + 12km Bike + 1.5km Run)
Junior Distance (5km Run + 18km Bike + 2.5km Run)
|16 – 19||16 – 19|
Youth Distance (1.5km Run + 12km Bike + 1.5km Run)
|12 – 13||12 – 13|
|14 – 15||14 – 15|
Kids Distance (800m Run + 6km Bike + 800m Run)
|8 – 9||8 – 9|
|10 – 11||10 – 11|
The top 3 Singaporean male and female athletes in the Standard Individual, Junior and Youth Categories will be awarded the National Championship titles.
1. I am unable to race due to illness/injury. Can I get a refund?
Once the registration form has been processed, there will be no fee refund for the participants who, for whatever reason, eventually do not take part.
2. Do I have to qualify to enter the event?
No, as long as you are fit, healthy and capable of completing the event anyone can enter. Also, read the Health Advice page and fill out the PAR-Q questionnaire before you take part.
3. When is the entry deadline?
Registration will be closed once the race reaches maximum capacity or see closing dates
4. Can I transfer my entry to another athlete if I choose not to race?
Yes. You can transfer your entry to another person by logging into your Spacebib account and changing the Participant's Particulars under "Edit My Participation".
5. Can I enter on race morning?
There are absolutely NO entries taken on race day!
Pre Race / Race Kit Collection
6. Will there be a race briefing?
A race briefing will be available on the event website at least one week before the race. A copy will be sent to you by email. Read it carefully!
7. Where do I get my official Singapore Duathlon T-Shirt?
You will receive your t-shirt at race kit collection
8. Where do I get my timing chip?
The timing chip is included in your race kit.
9. Where do I pin my race number?
You have to wear your race number on the front of your shirt during the run section.
10. Where do I pick up my race number if I don’t have one?
You can pick up your race number at the race kit collection.
11. Can I race with an MP3 or other music player?
At no time during the competition are headphones permitted, as stated in the rules and regulations. Participants wearing such items will be disqualified.
12. What are the age restrictions?
Age restrictions are stated in the Rules & Regulations
13. What is in my race kit?
All Participants will receive a T-shirt, Goodie Bag, Race bib, Wrist Tag, Bike Tag, Helmet Tag and Timing Chip, Event Partners promotions will also be available in your kit.
14. What are the cut-off times on the course?
Cut-off times will be announced in the race briefing one week before the event. Any cut-off times will be very generous.
15. Is race kit collection compulsory? / What do I need to bring with me to the race kit collection?
Yes. All participants have to bring a registration confirmation and photo ID (e.g. passport or driver’s license) to collect their race kit and goodie bag.
16. Do I need to collect my race kit in person or can I send somebody to collect it on my behalf?
If you are unable to collect the race kit in person , you may appoint a representative.
During the Race
17. Who can enter the transition area?
Only participants wearing the safety bracelet are allowed to enter the transition area. The youngest athletes in the Kids distance races receive a “Parent Wrist Bracelet” in their race kit, so one parent can enter the transition area to help them set up their transition. However during the race parents must leave the transition area.
18. Does someone keep track of the number of laps I do?
No, you must count your own laps. However, the timing team / lap counters will check if everyone has completed the required number of laps after the race.
After The Race
19. What do I do with my timing chip when the race is over?
All individual timing chips are disposable. Only Team Relay timing chips must be returned at the finishing line.
20. I have a protest/complaint/suggestion.
For Race Timing issues, all protests must be made within 20mins upon completion. For any other feedback, please approach our information counter on site.
21. What if I accidentally forget my timing chip at home?
Please note that any replacement timing chips on the day will have a $15 replacement fee.
For all relay timing chips, a $30 deposit is required on top of the $15 replacement fee until both chips are returned. (Within 1 week of the event)
22. Where and when are the awards ceremony?
The awards ceremony takes place at the finish area directly after the race.
23. Do I receive a medal?
Yes, all finishers will receive a medal at the finish line.
24. Where can I find my results?
Official times will be posted online.
25. Where is the lost and found?
Please enquire after lost items at the information booth on site or send us an email. Please hand over any found items to us through the same channels as well.
26. Who do I contact if I have feedback?
Please contact us if you have any feedback or questions.
27. My results are incorrect or not showing!!
Please contact us and we will look into your results.
28. Where can I find the race photos?
Official photos will be uploaded on the dedicated Singapore Duathlon facebook page
29. When do I start?
The race will have multiple race starts to make the start less busy. The wave starts will be based on race category. Start times will be announced closer to date. For more information, go to the event schedule page.
30. Are pets allowed at the venue?
Please refrain from bringing your pets to the event as this may be uncomfortable for other participants or spectators. If you must do so, please ensure that all animals are kept on a leash.