Participants in the 1.8KM (Family Run):
- At least one of the participants in the group must be a child age 13 years old and below as of Event date.
- Only the primary participant will be entitled to the Race Pack (Bib, Race Tee & Goodie bag) and the Finisher medal after the run.
- Secondary participant(s) will receive the run bib during the Shape Run Carnival and the Finisher medal after the run.
1. What is the flag-off time for the race?
The flag-off time for each category
• 10KM: 6.30am
• 5KM: 7.15am
• 1.8KM: 8.15am
2. Is there a baggage deposit at the start point?
Yes. There is a baggage deposit area at the start point. Whilst maximum care and security will be enforced, the Organiser will not be responsible for any loss or damaged items or delay in retrieving the bags. Participants are advised to travel light.
3. What is the cut off time for the race?
The cut-off time for each category
• 10KM: 2.5 Hours
• 5KM: 1.5 Hour
• 1.8KM: 1 Hour
Participants who do not cross various distance checkpoints at certain timings may be directed to run on footpaths or take an alternative route due to restrictions on road closure timings.
4. Will I get my race timing?
Yes. All participants will get their race timing. Prize winners are based on gun time.
5. Do you allow strollers?
Yes. Strollers are allowed only for 1.8KM Family Run.