For People With Special Need & Caregiver, please click here.
EMPATHY RUN SEGMENT (OPTIONAL BUT ENCOURAGED)
The Empathy Run Segment is happening along the race route.
Participants can choose not to do or do one or more challenges.
The experience will enable participants to have a glimpse of challenges face by different group of people with special needs.
1. Visual Impairment Challenged — A blindfold run of 1km in a pair -You can pair up with a friend or organiser will pair you up with another participant. -Each of the pair will guide one another for 500m
2. Hearing Impairment Challenge — You will put on a pair of ear plug to run 500m
3. Cerebral Palsy Challenge — You will walk or run on uneven terrain for 100 m
4. Autism Challenge — You will go through a sensory tunnel
5. Mental Health Challenge — You will advocate support for mental health by finishing the race together with no less than 10 people for 400m
T-Shirt Size Chart
+ Special Edition Eye-mask and Ear Plug
+ Finisher medal for All Distances<
3.5km will consist of 1 loop at Bishan Park
6km will consist of 2 loops at Bishan Park
12km will consist of 4 loops at Bishan Park
|Point A to Point C||Visual Impairment Challenge|
Put on eye mask and walk/run with a sighted guide
|Point B||Change Over|
|Point C to Point D||Hearing Impairment Challenge|
|Point D to Point E||The Cerebral Palsy Challenge |
The Autism Challenge
|Bishan Stadium||Mental Health Challenge|
Getting to Bishan Stadium (Race Village & Start Point)
50, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 410 W/G - Bishan Bus Interchange
Mass Rapid Transit
Nearest MRT: Bishan MRT. Exit Bishan MRT from Exit D
Walking to Stadium from Bishan Taxi Stand (opposite Bus Interchange)
1. What if I am unable to collect my Race Pack?
You may assign someone to collect your race packs on your behalf, do download and complete the Authorisation Letter and bring it along for the collection.
2. Where is the exact location of the route?
Details to be out soon.
3. Is there a cut-off time for the 12km, 6km, and 3.5km non-competitive runs?
7pm for all categories
4. If I am unable to attend the race even though I have registered for it, can my friend take over the place?
No, the race category is strictly non-transferable.
5. Can I skate or cycle during the run?
Due to safety of all runners participants, skating or cycling is prohibited during the run.
6. Can I bring along my pets?
No, but guide dog is allowed as it is not a pet.
7. Where can I leave my belongings?
The baggage deposit area will be open (timing to be advised). Participants are reminded not to bring any valuables along to the event. Organisers will not be responsible for lost items. Please deposit your baggage early to avoid any delays in your start times.
8. What if I am injured during the run or otherwise unable to finish the run?
Participants can approach any of our route marshals or medical personnel en-route to seek assistance.
9. What are the lane or road closures?
There will not be any lane or road closures for the event. Road crossing if any will be manned by security personnel and volunteers.
10. What is Personalised Route?
For Special Runners who would like to do shorter route.
11. Can I get a refund if I choose not to participate after submitting my registration?
No. All successful registration are non-refundable.
12. Can I amend my particulars after submitting my registration?
Yes. Participants are allowed to amend their particulars. Please log in to your Spacebib account to make the change personally.
13. Can I request to change the size of the running t-shirt during the Race Entry Pack Collection?
No. We seek your understanding that changing of sizes will not be entertained once your registration details are submitted and confirmed. Do refer to the size chart before ordering. Thank you.
14. How do I register as a group?
In order to register as a group, you need to gather at least 20 participants or more. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.