Notification of winners
- The announcement of winners will be made on the event day. Categories winners will be officially announce solely by the organizer after the result is evaluated.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any other method or medium it deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the winners.
- The Organizer will not be held liable in the event the winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons after at least three (3) attempts.
- The Organizer reserves the right to appoint a third party to conduct the verification of winners and to fulfill the delivery of prizes. Winners are to agree that the Organizer may provide all necessary information of winners to such third party to facilitate such service.
- The Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the Prize of any winner who does not provide the required details as stipulated in the Contest Terms and Conditions.
Race Categoy Assembly Time
|By Plane & Car||To get to Kuantan, international visitors can fly direct or transit from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). Travel by air is possible via Malaysian Airlines (MAS) or the budget people mover Air Asia Airlines. There are flights practically each day between Kuala Lumpur International Airport and Sultan Ahmad Shah Airport in Kuantan. The duration is less than 45 minutes. MAS offers a more luxurious and comfortable ride but Air Asia has much cheaper rates along with basic trimmings on the plane. Flights between KLIA and Kuantan may be delayed or turned back due to bad weather (This may happen during the rainy seasons) On the other hand, those travelling from other destinations in Peninsular Malaysia can easily take a taxi or bus, as well as rent their own cars, there is also a good road link from Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Kota Bharu in Kelantan.|
|By Bus & Taxi||There are many express bus companies and cabs willing to take you to Kuantan from major cities in Peninsular Malaysia. Most come from Kuala Lumpur and you can easily hop on a bus that departs to Kuantan each day from the Pudu Raya Bus Terminal. On the other hand, you can also hail a taxi and the driver should be more than willing to take you. For obvious reasons, the cab will be much more expensive than a simple bus ticket.|
|By Railway||Neither Kuantan nor Terengganu has a railway service. The nearest railway station to Kuantan is in Mentakab, about 120 KM away in the West. After reaching the Mentakab station from Kuala Lumpur or Johor, you need to take a bus or taxi to continue onwards to Kuantan.|
What do I wear?
We strongly advise you to wear a proper sports/running attire with a proper sports shoe.
What do I bring?
Bring the least amount of belongings necessary, this way you can strictly focus & enjoy the race!
Can my family and friends come watch me during the event day?
Definitely! We just ask that they stay in the carnival area behind the fencing/caution tape for safety purposes. We also ask them not to gather at the race entrance/exit point so as not to create a blockage for participants.
Can I bring my phone or camera?
We highly encourage bringing such devices- just make sure they are well protected from the elements.
Can I bring my pet dog, cat, or hamster?
We love your pets, which is why they aren’t allowed. For the safety of pets and all runners, please leave your furry/scaly/slimy/squawking friends at home. Participation will be prohibited should they tag along.
What happens if there’s bad weather?
For more critical weather concerns, check our Facebook event page for updated information.
Will there be anything there to buy?
Aside from our requisite merchandise tent filled with Monkey Theory goods, you can check our facebook page for all the details on what kind of food & beverage booths will be available at your event!
I lost something at the event what do I do?
All lost items are taken to our check in tent, but before they get there. If you’ve already left the venue, you can email us at email@example.com to help source any missing objects!