Register the challenge at www.spacebib.com
During registration on Spacebib, write the sweetest thing you ever said to your mum.
Walk/Run at least 3km in a single attempt, take a printscreen of your result and upload it to your Spacebib profile.
All GPS-based app are accepted. Pedometers are not allowed.
Period of Challenge: 30 April 2018, Monday to 3 May 2018 Thursday, (23:59) GMT+08
Uploading Period: 30 April 2018 (Monday) - 3 May 2018 (Thursday) (23:59) GMT+08
The best 20 participants with the sweetest sentence and those who have completed the 3km run/walk will win themselves the Happy Family Bundle of 4 Pax (Worth $60) for the Mother's Day Charity Fun Walk.
20 sets of family bundles (admit 4 pax) worth S$60 each.
About the Prize:
Rules and Regulations
- The Challenge is open to any nationality and anyone around the world
- All GPS-based app are accepted. Pedometers are not allowed
- You may be disqualified if fraudulent results are found
- You must complete in a single attempt
- All participants who have registered for the Challenge can submit their results any time during the period from 30 April 2018 to 3 May 2018.
- Period of Challenge: 30 April 2018, Monday to 3 May 2018 Thursday, 2359hrs.
- Last submission by 3 May 2018, Thursday (23:59) GMT+08
Winners will be notified by email or phone.
- Kylie Teo
- Daniel Kang
- Gaik Hooi Liang
- Sony Djuana
- Melchora Muel
- M G Manoj Thushara Wimalarathne
- Alan Teoh
- Siti Shal A R
- Xiangting Lim
- Lik Ching Lim
- Clifford Ong
- Yappy Yap
- Karthigaikhumara Gk
- Serene Er
- Michelle Kiong
- Seok Woon Sim
- Shirlene Poon
- Edis Chan
- Chua Jing Xian
Participation and Personal Data
1) By participating in the event, the participant agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and decisions of the organiser, by the terms contained herein, and by any other applicable terms and conditions. Failure to comply with any of the foregoing will result in a disqualification from the event.
2) By participating in the event, the participant is deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data by the organiser, the sponsors, promoters and/or their respective contractors for verifying the eligibility of the participant, conducting the lucky draw, announcing/publicity of the winners of the event (including having the participant’s photo taken/published), contacting the participant regarding the foregoing, and all purposes and promotions incidental to the event.
3) The winner shall, if required by the organiser, attend any prize presentation and participate in any advertising, promotional and publicity activities relating to or in connection with this event at his/her own costs.
1) Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/ or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
2) The Organiser reserves the right to amend, withdraw or revise the Terms and Conditions or discontinue this Challenge at any time in its absolute discretion without prior notice and disclaim all liability in relation to this Challenge.
3) The Organiser reserves the right to publish the names of the winners and other necessary details for the purpose of announcing the winners on related website.
4) The Prizes stated above are neither transferable nor exchangeable for cash or otherwise. Any unused portion of the Prize cannot be retained or refunded in cash, credit, other gifts or otherwise in full or in part.
6) The organiser may, at any time without prior notice to the winner, in its discretion, substitute the prize with another Prize of similar value.
7) All prices and values of the Prize set out in any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials are purely indicative and for information purposes only and such prices and values may vary in accordance with market fluctuations and other market conditions. The organiser accepts no liability for any loss howsoever arising from the use of or reliance on such indicative prices and values.
5) The organiser shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss to or expenses, of any participant or any other person in connection with this event, howsoever arising including without limitation, any error in computing any chances, any breakdown or malfunctions in any computer system or equipment.
6) The organiser assumes no liability or responsibility and will not be liable or responsible for any defects, quality, merchantability, the fitness or any other aspect of the Prize or goods or services offered in the event or the acts or defaults of the manufacturer, merchant, agent, supplier or service provider of the Prize or defects or deficiency in the Prize or goods or services offered in the event.
7) The organiser is not an agent of the manufacturer, merchant, agent, supplier or service provider. Any dispute must be resolved directly with the manufacturer, merchant, agent, supplier or service provider. The manufacturer, merchant, agent, supplier or service provider may impose conditions for the redemption of the Prizes or the goods or services.
8) Notwithstanding anything in these Terms and Conditions, the organiser reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to determine and/or amend, by addition to, subtraction from or variation of, these Terms and Conditions without prior notification, including but not limited to the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all participants shall be bound by these amendments.
1) The winners shall be selected by the organiser randomly by a team of in house judges based on the gameplay criteria. The Organiser decision is final. No appeal will be entertained.
3) The prize must be claimed before the cut off period, if not it would be forfeited on the part of the Organiser. The winner whose prize has been forfeited is not entitled to any payment or compensation whatsoever from the Organiser. No extension shall be made.
4) The Organiser shall not be responsible for the quality or any other aspect of the prize. RunSociety shall not be liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of the prize by any person.
5) The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details. The Organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.