Free Shipping. Depending on your country. Learn more.
Human Rights Day is celebrated annually across the world on 10 December every year. Everyone is inherently entitled to as a human being — regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, language, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. We can take action in our own daily lives, to uphold the rights that protect us all and thereby promote the kinship of all human beings. Let's celebrate our own rights and those of others with this free online race.
Finish in multiple or single run/walk
Registration Ends On
08 December 2018 00:00 Asia/Singapore or while slots last
15 December 2018 00:00 Asia/Singapore
AwardsNo Completion, No Awards
For paid event only: Race entitlement will be posted out on the first business day after the race ends. For Singapore, estimated delivery time is 4-7 working days. In other countries, it may take up to 10 - 21 working days. Depending on the countries.
How Does It Work?
This is an Online challenge. An Online challenge or race allows you to run or walk anywhere – no specific starting time or starting place. You can run when you want, where you want, inside or out, alone or with friends and even at another race!
- Sign up for an online challenge/race at Spacebib
- Use a GPS-enabled running app, sports wearable or treadmill to track your run/walk
- Complete and submit your results by uploading them to your Spacebib profile
- We will validate your results and send your awards and entitlements to you
Categories & Fees
Online - Run & Walk 10kmView Details
Challenge yourself and with others, have fun and be safe. Use common sense and exercise vigilant when it comes to traffic, weather, or other conditions while taking part in our online race/challenge.
- Awards will only be issued when you complete the online race/challenge based on the criteria. Challenge yourself with integrity and honour, don’t cheat yourself!
- Change of category, refund and/or transfer is not allowed after registration.
- All nationalities are welcome to join the online race/challenge unless stated otherwise.
- All GPS-based running apps are accepted. Pedometers are not allowed.
- Any breach or failure to adhere to the rules and regulations of the online race/challenge will result in no entitlement being awarded with no refund.
- Account may be suspended if fraudulent results are discovered.
- Please ensure that the required details are indicated in your submitted result screenshots. Such as date, time and total distance or the GPS route map. Any missing details may render your submission to be ineligible for the entitlement.
- There will be no submission of results after the stipulated date. No appeals will be entertained. Please plan your time accordingly.
- You can complete the race/challenge in a single time or in a combination of multiple times during the qualifying period as indicated in the criteria for each category.