|Cut-off Time||5 Hrs 30 Mins||3 Hrs 30 Mins||2 Hrs 30 Mins|
- 32KM & 18KM: Participants must be aged 18 years and above as of race day.
- 10KM: Participants must be aged 14 years and above as at race day.
Running singlet | 32KM & 18KM Finisher Tee | Finisher medal | Running socks
No exchanges will be allowed during the Race Entry Pack Collection and Race Day. Please note that the Organiser reserves the right to make any prior changes without informing participants.
32KM & 18KM Unisex Finisher
- All Measurements are in INCHES
- Actual size may have +/- 1 cm variation from size chart.
Top Men's & Women's
Top 10 Finishers (MEN & WOMEN) will get an exclusive Oxfitt Duffle Bag (worth $69). Top 10 finishers are based on nett time.
Is there a baggage deposit at the event site?
Yes, there is a baggage deposit tent. While baggage deposit services are provided on the race day, the Organiser will not be held responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items deposited. The Organiser also reserves the right to check any item or baggage deposited.
Will I have my name on the event bib?
Yes, your registered full name will be printed on the bib if you register before the closing date.
Will I get event timing?
Terms & Conditions:
- Participants have to be successfully registered before 1 October 2019, 2359hrs to be entitled to a personalized medal. Registrations after 1 October 2019, 2359hrs will receive a non-personalized medal.
- Name entered in the “Name on BIB" during registration will be engraved on the Finisher Medal. Please ensure that you have entered the correct name. The Organiser will not be responsible for any names entered incorrectly.
- Name on the finisher medal is limited to 16 characters (only alphanumeric and spacings are allowed).