- Event T-Shirt
- Finisher's Medal
- On Water Bottle
- Running Lab Carrier Bag
- Exclusive Discounts at Running Lab (Marina Square Branch)
- Exclusive Discounts and Special Offers from other event sponsors
- Premium food and beverages at finish point
- 1 free copy of RUN Singapore digital edition for every participant
- Complimentary copies of RUN Singapore to the first 200 race pack collectors at the REPC on 26th to 27 My 2018
Unisex Size Specifications
Chest Width — Measure across chest from left side to right side
Length — Measure across top back of apparel to the base of the apparel
Event Tee Design
Top 3 finishers in all 4 categories
- On Shoes for top 3 finishers in each catergories
- On Shoe Carrier Bags for top 3 finishers in each categories
- 1 free 1 year subscription of RUN Singapore digital edition to the top 3 finishers in each catergories
*more prizes to be confirmed
Hillview MRT Station Downtown Line Exit A
Bus services no:
Public Car Park:
Dairy Farm Carpark A.
There will be a total of 3 water points on the course, including the one at the start/finish point. Please refer to the map of the route below to see the location of the 3 water point water and isotonic drinks will be available at all 3 water points. There will be no paper cups provided for refuelling and all participants are advised to bring their own bottles/cups/hydration reservoir bladder for refuelling at the water points.
Flag off will be from 7.30am onwards and this will be done in staggered waves.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) When will my registration be considered as complete?
Answer: You will receive an email confirmation slip upon your successful registration of the race.
2) Is the race open to all nationalities?
Answer: Yes.the race is open to all nationalities.
3) What is the minimum age to participate?
Answer: The minimum age to participate is 18 years of age on the date of the race (2 June 2018).Exceptions may be made for those under 18 years of age if a written request is made by parents/guardians. Requests will be evaluated and a decision to allow the individual to register will then be made.This will be done solely at the organiser's discretion.
4) What am I entitled to as a participant?
Answer: Please kindly refer to runner's entitlements.
5) Do i get a refund if I choose not to participate after registration?
Answer: Refunds will be on a case by case basis. Valid medical documentation must be provided.
6) Can I make changes to my personal particulars after registration?Answer: No. Further changes will not be allowed once registration has been submitted.
7) What time does the race start?
Answer: Flag off time is at 7:30am.
8) What time must I reach the race venue before flag off?
Answer: You can choose to report anytime from 6:30am to 7.15am. The race will commence at 7:30am sharp.
9) Is there a baggage deposit at the start point?
Answer: Yes. There will be a baggage deposit at the start point. Maximum security and care will be enforced at the baggage deposit.However, please be informed that the Organizer will not be held accountable for any loss or damage of items/personal belongings.
10) What is the cut-off time for the race?
Answer:The cut-off time is 2 hours from the start of the race at 7:30am.
11) What happens if I am injured during the race or otherwise unable to finish the race?
Answer: Please approach the nearest route marshals deployed along the race course. Participants who require immediate medical attention may alert the route marshals.
12) Am I allowed to bring my camera or mobile phone into the race?
Answer: Yes, they are allowed.
13) What happens if it rains?
Answer: In the event of rain and risk of lightning, race marshals will divert runners on route to nearby sheltered areas. For the safety and well being of all participants,the Organizer may decide to call off the race in view of bad weather.
14) Is there a carpark whereby i can park my vehicle?
Answer: Yes. You may park your vehicles/motorbike at Dairy Farm Carpark A which is situated 20m away from the race village.
15) What do I need to bring for the race pack collection to collect my race pack?
Answer: You will need to bring along your race confirmation slip or NRIC.
16) Can my friend collect the race pack on my behalf?
Answer: Yes. Please provide your friend a copy of your NRIC or your race confirmation slip.