- Event T-Shirt
- Finisher's Medal
- On Water Bottle
- Running Lab Carrier Bag
- Exclusive Discounts at Running Lab (Marina Square Branch)
- Exclusive Discounts and Special Offers from other event sponsors
- Premium food and beverages at finish point
- 1 free copy of RUN Singapore digital edition for every participant
- Complimentary copies of RUN Singapore to the first 200 race pack collectors at the REPC on 26th to 27 My 2018
Unisex Size Specifications
Chest Width — Measure across chest from left side to right side
Length — Measure across top back of apparel to the base of the apparel
Event Tee Design
Top 3 finishers in all 4 categories
- On Shoes for top 3 finishers in each catergories
- On Shoe Carrier Bags for top 3 finishers in each categories
- 1 free 1 year subscription of RUN Singapore digital edition to the top 3 finishers in each catergories
*more prizes to be confirmed
Hillview MRT Station Downtown Line Exit A
Bus services no:
Public Car Park:
Dairy Farm Carpark A.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) When will my registration be considered as complete?
Answer: You will receive an email confirmation slip upon your successful registration of the race.
2) Is the race open to all nationalities?
Answer:Yes.the race is open to all nationalities.
3) What is the minimum age to participate?
Answer: Minimum age to participate will be 18yrs of age as on the date of the race in 2018.
However exceptions can be made for those under 18 yrs of age in which case a written request needs to be made by the parents. The organiser will evaluate the request and make a decision on whether to allow the individual to register. This will be done soleu at the organiser discretion.
4) What am I entitled to as a participant?
Answer: Please kindly refer to runner's entitlements.
5) Do i get a refund if I choose not to participate after registration?
Answer: Refunds are on a case by case basis with valid medical documentation.
6) What time is the start of the race?
7) What time must I reach the race venue before flag off?
Answer: You can choose to report in anytime from 7am to 7.45am.the race will commence at 8am sharp.
8) Is there a baggage deposit at the start point?
Answer: Yes.there is a baggage deposit at the start point.Maximum security and care will be enforced at the baggage deposit but however the Organizer will not be held accountable for any loss or damaged items/personal belongings.
9) What is the cut-off time for the race?
Answer: 2.5 hours from the start of the race at 8am.
10) What happens if I am injured during the race or otherwise unable to finish the race?
Answer: Please approach the nearest route marshals deployed along the race course. Participants who require immediate medical attention may alert the route marshals.
11) Am I allowed to bring my camera or mobile phone into the race?
12) What happens if it rains?
Answer: In the event of rain and risk of lightning, race marshals will divert runners on route to nearby sheltered areas. For the safety and well being of all participants,the Organizer may decide to call off the race in view of bad weather.
13) Is there a carpark whereby i can park my vehicle?
Answer: Yes. You may park your vehicles or motorbikes at Dairy Farm Carpark A which is situated 20m away from the race village.
14) What do I need to bring for the race pack collection to collect my race pack?
Answer: Your race confirmation slip or NRIC.
15) Can my friend collect the race pack on my behalf?
Answer: Yes. Please provide your friend a copy of your NRIC or your race confirmation slip.