- Children who are born on 13 May 2015 and after, will be given free admission (without any entitlement). They must be accompanied by a registered adult.
- Age of children are taken as of event day, 12 May 2019
Sizing Chart (1/2 Chest Measurement)
- Actual size may have a +/- 1 to 2cm variation from the size chart above.
- No exchanges will be allowed during the Race Entry Pack Collection and Race Day.
- Please note that the Organiser reserves the right to make any prior changes without informing participants.
1. What am I entitled to as a participant?
Ans: Please see Runner's Entitlement
2. How do I know if my entry has been accepted?
Ans: You will receive an email confirmation slip upon successful registration.
3. Do I get a refund if I choose not to participate after registration?
Ans: No. Upon confirmation of registration, there will be no refunds of fees made for any withdrawal from the race, for any reasons.
4. Can I make changes to my personal particulars after registration?
Ans: Yes. You can log in to your Spacebib account to edit them personally before they are locked.
5. Can I transfer my race registration if I wish to withdraw from the race?
Ans: No. All race registrations are strictly non-transferable.
6. When is the My Melody Run Singapore?
Ans: It will be held on Sunday, 12 May 2019.
7. Where will the race be held?
Ans: The race will flag-off and finish at Sentosa.
8. Will I get race timing?
Ans: This is a non-competitive race; no timing will be given.
9. Will I get a finisher medal if i did not complete the race?
Ans: No. Finisher medals will only be given to participants who completed the race.
10. Is there a cut-off time?
Ans: Yes. The cut-off time is at 10am.
11. Is there a baggage deposit at the start point?
Ans: No. There will be no baggage deposit.
12. Can I skate or cycle during the race?
13. Can I bring along my pets?
Ans: No. Pets are strictly not allowed.
14. Will I be allowed to bring strollers?
15. Will there be an official photographer?
Ans: Yes. Photography and/or videography will be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes by the official photographer and/or videographer, and may be used for print and on online/electronic platforms of the organiser. The organiser owns all rights to the photographs and video recordings. If you do not wish to have any photographs or video recordings taken of you, please inform the Organiser at the event site.
16. What if I am injured during the race or otherwise unable to finish the race?
Ans: Please approach the nearest first aiders deployed along the route. Participants who require immediate medical attention may alert the route marshals.
17. Will I get a E-certificate after the race?