Note: This online race is only available to participants with a Singapore shipping address.
Mizuno Team Connecting Eco-Friendly Finisher Medal (Free Singapore Shipping)
Dimension: 75mm (height) x 63mm (width) by 3mm thickness.
Plating: 3D + Distance Engraving.
42.195KM: Premium Antique Gold Coloured. Made with 100% recycled metal with debossed finishing. Combine 4 pieces into one grand medallion to form a grand Sakura flower.
New Mizuno Ekiden Unisex Event T-Shirt (Dry Aeroflow Fabric)
The Mizuno Unisex Event T-Shirt will be sent out before the start of the race.
The Mizuno Dry Aeroflow fabrics are made in a unique structure that arranges threads with different properties, which is from the combination of water-repellent yarn and water-absorptive yarn. The material of the fabrics helps the athlete to prevent energy loss from excess sweating. The Dry Aeroflow features:
- Thermal Control – Dry Aeroflow
- High breathability that limits formation of a film of sweat
- Quick dry by making it easy for sweat to dry
- Preventing excess sweating
Type: Premium Unisex T-Shirt with new Dry Aeroflow fabrics
Brand: Mizuno (Limited design edition)
Return Policy: Non-Returnable, Non-Refundable. 1 For 1 Exchange.
How to Measure
|C||Chest Width (Armpit)||43.5||45.5||47.5||49.5||51.5||53.5||55.5||2|
|G||Sleeve Opening Width||14.5||15||15.5||16||16.5||17||17.5||0.5|
Measurements are desired standards, some variability may occur.
Fastest team will stand a chance to win the following prizes. Only teams who use our iOS tracker or sync using Strava will be eligible for the prizes.
- 1st Place: 4 pairs of running shoes + $200 voucher for each runners to use and purchase on Mizuno Singapore website
- 2nd Place: 4 pairs of running shoes + t-shirts, pants and socks
- 3rd Place: 4 pairs of running shoes
- Bonus Team 1st Place (All Female) Team: 4 pairs of running shoes
For the shoes, it will be given based on the run style you selected during the registration.
Find A Member To Join Your Team!
Terms & Conditions
- Spacebib reserves the right to replace any winners if he or she is later disqualified.
- The race is only available to participants with a Singapore shipping address.
- In the event that a participant does not eventually take part in the race for any reason whatsoever, there will be no refund of his or her registration fees paid.
- Spacebib reserves the right to cancel or postpone the race.
- Spacebib reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be updated on the website. Please check the website for the latest information.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. Value of the prizes may vary; Mizuno reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- Prizes are subject to the prize Mizuno’s terms and conditions. Prizes are subject to availability while stocks last and Mizuno reserves the right to substitute the prizes for its price equivalent where necessary.
- Mizuno/Spacebib reserves the rights to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit. Winners are required to respond within a week from notification date in order to be eligible winners. Winners that do not respond will be forfeited.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner's part to allow the use of the winner's name, image, voice and/or likeness by Mizuno/Spacebib for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of Mizuno by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to the race.
- In the event that any participant is disqualified from the race, Mizuno/Spacebib at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.