FLAG OFF TIMINGS
- 5Km Fun Run - Flag Off : 5.00pm
- 10km Flag Off : 6.30pm
- 21KM Half Marathon Flag Off : 6:00pm
- 30KM Flag Off : 6:00pm
SIZING CHARTS (IN INCHES)
1. What is the minimum age requirement for this event?
The minimum age required for runners would be 5 years and older to participate in the 5km Fun Run and 16 years and above in order to participate in the 10km, 21km & 30km event. Kids that are between 5 and 12 have to be accompanied by an adult runner.
2. Do I get a refund if I choose not to participate after registration?
No. All race entries are strictly non-refundable upon payment.
About the race
1. Things to bring for Race Pack collection?
- Photo ID (NRIC, Passport or Driving license)
- A copy of the confirmation email containing your bib number, proxy form duly completed and signed if you are collecting on behalf of participants.
2. What is the date of the Marina Run 2019 5km Fun Run, 10km, 21km and 30km?
Saturday, 23 February 2019.
3. What time does the race start?
5km Fun Run at 5:00pm
10km Individual event at 6:30pm
21km and 30km Individual event at 6:00pm
4. Where does the race start and finish?
The race starts and ends at Gardens by the Bay East (Next to Passion Wave).
5. What if I miss the flag off time?
The course will close between 15mins to 20 minutes after the official flag off time. Please check your flag off time and take note of the cut off time. 5km will close at 5:20pm; 10km will close at 6:50pm sharp, sharp and 21km & 30km will close at 6:15pm sharp. No one will be allowed to start after the starting cut off time.
6. Is there a time limit to complete the 10Km, 21Km and 30km?
Yes, the cut off time for the 10km (2.5hrs after the official flag off time) and 21km & 30km (4.5hrs after the official flag off time).
7. What can I do if I do not meet the race cut off?
Due to road closures and park usage restrictions, course cut off will be implemented. Shuttle service will be provided for runners who cannot make the race cut off and pick up point will be at the nearest aid stations.