Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the flag-off time for the walk?
The flag off is at 8.00am, however you are encouraged to arrive at 7.30am for warm-up and welcome speech by our GOH.
2. Is there a baggage deposit at the start point?
No, there is no baggage deposit service provided at the event site.
3. What is the distance of the walk?
3.8KM, around the Marina Promenade
4. Where is the starting and finishing point?
The starting and finishing point is at Esplanade Park.
5. Do I have to wear the Name Bib?
All participants of the BVH iWALK 2020 will receive a Name Bib in their walk pack. The Name Bib must be attached to the back of the event t-shirt and be visible at all times.
6. How many games stations are there?
6 games stations
7. How do I get the finisher medal?
You have to successfully complete 4 out of the 6 games station to receive the finisher medal.
8. Are there meals provided for the participants?
Meals are not provided. However, there will be snacks and drinks provided, whilst stocks last.
9. Do you give refunds?
All registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. What happens if it rains?
For the safety and well-being of all participants, the Organiser may decide to call off the walkathon or games in view of bad weather.
11. How do I get there?
Bus Stop No. 02029 (Opposite Singapore Cricket Club)
Buses stop along Connaught Drive. Bus service numbers 75, 167, 100, 107, 130
Bus Stop No. 02111 (Esplanade Bridge)
Buses stop along Esplanade Drive. Bus service numbers 10, 57, 70, 128, 162, 196, 531, 652, 656, 660, 700, 850E, 868, 951E, 971E
Alight at City Hall or Esplanade station, it is a 5-minute walk from Esplanade mall.
You may park your car at Esplanade mall which can be accessed from both sides of Esplanade Drive.
Stand to win a pair of return SIA Economy Class tickets to Taipei (worth $1,470) when you register for BVH iWALK 2020!
Terms and Condition
By registering or taking part in this lucky draw, all persons agree to be bound by the Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions as set out herein, including all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications hereto as may from time to time made by Bright Vision Hospital iWALK 2020. (“BVH iWALK 2020”).
Lucky Draw Rules
- The lucky draw will be held on 7 March 2020 at the BVH iWALK 2020 stage at Esplanade Park.
- The BVH iWALK 2020 lucky draw is open to registered participants who satisfy all the conditions as set out below:
- During the Draw Time, the Participants must be present at the stage area and come on stage within one (1) minute from the time the name and bib number is announced. Failure to do so, the winner shall be deemed as disqualified from the Lucky Draw and a re-draw will be conducted.
- Winner has to produce their name bib for verification upon coming on stage before receiving the prize.
- Prize won is not exchangeable for cash or for any other items.
- Winner must present the NRIC/Work Pass for verification after the completion of the Lucky Draw. To collect the prize, a prize redemption letter will be provided once verification is completed.
- BVH’s decisions in all matters related to the Lucky Draw, prizes and prize winners shall be final. No correspondence or appeals shall be entertained in relation thereto.