How does a Spacebib Challenge work?
- Register for a virtual challenge on Spacebib
- Use a GPS-tracking running app to track your run
- Track and complete your challenge (Make sure you are tracking your walk/run distance and speed)
- Upload the result (screenshot/photo) in your Spacebib profile
- Spacebib will verify your result and send you your award
- Last submission on 24 June 2018, Sunday (23:59) GMT+08
- Change of category, refund and/or transfer is not allowed after registration
- Only the participants who completed the challenge will get the award (medal)
- All GPS-based running app are accepted. Pedometers are not allowed
- Complete in a single attempt/run or multiple attempts during the qualifying period.
- Winners will be announced at this event page within 5 working days after the event ends
1. When will the medal be sent to me?
Medal will be posted 3 days after the event ends
Estimated delivery time:
Singapore: 5-8 working days
Malaysia: 14 working days
Other Countries: Up to 21 working days
2. Is the shipping fee included?
Yes, shipping is included in the registration fees.
3. How to submit my results?
You will be able to submit your result in your Spacebib profile dashboard under the event name once the race period opens.
4. Can I walk?
Any walking or running activities can be counted. Cycling/Biking or using any mobility device is not allowed.
5. What are the accepted GPS Running app?
Any GPS-based running apps, running gadgets, smartwatches and indoor treadmills are accepted.
6. How can I get the finisher medal?
You will get the finisher medal if you completed the 5km run and submit your result. If you wish to win the prize, you will have to submit a photo of you in a yoga pose.
With hardwork, there must also be rewards, isn’t it? If you are one of the top 5 participants who did the most difficult or creative yoga pose, then you will have a guaranteed chance of winning one of the awesome prizes from Fit Rebel!
|Fit Rebel||1 x any available Leggings on Fit Rebel online store (international shipping included)||Top 5 most creative or difficult Yoga Position|
Presenting Sponsor: Fit Rebel
The International Yoga Run Day Challenge is presented by Fit Rebel.
Train fiercely, sweat beautifully, is the tagline for Fit Rebel's e-commerce store, fitrebel.com which offers attractive and affordable active wear for women. They carry a range of brands, based on functionality, affordability and exclusivity, handpicked by founder Nadia Hasbi. With subsidised shipping rates on all international orders, we serve woman all over the world.
In April 2016, they were voted by TimeOut Kuala Lumpur magazine as ‘The Best Local Online Store’ for Beach & Fitness wear.
In August 2016, they launched their in-house brand, SENI by Fit Rebel, which is a line of high-performance leggings featuring designs that were hand drawn and painted by traditional batik artists of Malaysia.
At Anahata Yoga, we love our yoga practice and we love to meet like-minded people! That's why we desire to provide a peaceful space for anyone who loves yoga - to practice, share, give and be grateful. Anahata means the heart chakra, the consciousness of love, empathy, selflessness and devotion. Our studio aims to form a kula (which means community in Sanskrit) that embraces positivity, friendship and compassion. We also intend for our actions to create a sustainability effect on our Mother Earth. Everyone at Anahata can enjoy the benefits of yoga with our variety of classes. Our teachers will guide you through your journey and help cultivate your practice with mindfulness, sincerity and a touch of fun!