|Running Period||4th August to 8th August 2018 |
Last Submission on 8th August 2018, Wednesday (23:59) GMT+08
|Location||Anywhere, as long as you track the distance|
Postage fees for Pin Badge
|Free||SGD 5 |
*Participants must purchase Overseas Shipping under Add-on Products
Rules and Regulations
1. Last submission on 8th August 2018, Wednesday (23:59) GMT+08
2. Change of category, refund and/or transfer is strictly not allowed after registration
3. Anyone nationality is welcome to join this challenge
4. For overseas participant, you can also participate in this challenge, however you would need to purchase the add-on shipping fee for the entitlement.
5. All GPS-based running app are accepted. However, Pedometers are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED.
6. You must complete the challenge in one run.
7. Please ensure that the date, time and total distance is clearly indicated in your submitted result screenshots. Any missing details will render your submission to be ineligible for the entitlement.
8. Any breach or failing to adhere to the rules of the challenge will result in no entitlement being awarded with no refund.
1. When will the Pin Badge be sent to me?
The Pin Badge will be posted 2 days after the event ends.
Estimated delivery time: Singapore: 4-6 working days. *Other countries: 8 - 21 days (depending on countries).
2. Is the shipping/delivery fee included?
Yes, delivery to a Singapore address is included in the registration fees.
3. How to submit my results?
You will be able to submit your result in your Spacebib profile dashboard under the event name once the race period opens.
4. Can I walk?
Yes, any walking or running activities can be counted. Cycling/Biking or using any mobility device is not allowed.
5. What are the accepted GPS Running app?
Any GPS-based running apps, running gadgets, smartwatches and indoor treadmills are accepted. However,do note that pedometers are not allowed.
6. How can I get the Pin Badge?
You will get the Pin Badge if sign up for the Fun Run category and complete 3km run within the running period.
There’s nothing that makes you want to pull your hair out more than having to coax your beloved pet into the car, sit in miles of traffic, only to have to wander around killing time until they’re ready to be picked up from the grooming centre. But what else are you supposed to do? There’s no other way to get your pet looking their best, is there?
Well, now there is. At Likeable Pets, we specialised in mobile cat, rabbit and dog grooming in Singapore. Mobile grooming, which is also known as house call grooming is a great way to have your pet groomed in the comfort of your own home!
Check out Likeable Pets here .