1. Can I register for more than 1 Category?
No. Each Participant is only allowed to register for 1 Category
2. When and Where is the HomeTeam NS REAL Run 2018 REPC?
HomeTeamNS REAL Run 2018 REPC will be held from 6 October to 7 October 2018. The location will be at Velocity @ Novena, Atrium. The collection counters will open from 10 am to 9 pm.
3. Can I change my T-shirt size during Race Entry Pack Collection?
Change in T-shirt size is subjected to availability during the Race Entry Pack collection.
4. What is inside the Race Pack?
The race pack consists of the race bib, event running tee and sponsors’ promotional items. Participants cannot start the race without the race bib. All participants must collect their race pack at the HomeTeamNS REAL Run 2018 REPC.
5. Can I send a representative to collect the race pack for me?
Yes. However, the representative is required to produce the confirmation slip, photocopy of the participant’s NRIC and the authorisation letter to collect the race pack.
6. Is there a baggage deposit available to keep my valuables during the race day?
Yes. Baggage Deposit will be available. Participants are advised not to leave any cash or valuables (including but not limited to mobile phones) at the baggage deposit counter as the Race Organiser shall not be responsible or liable in the event of any loss. Participants are advised to arrive 2 hours before their start time as delays are expected prior to the flag-off times of the respective race categories.
7. Can I rollerblade or cycle during the race?
Any form of wheel-run objects of transport (e.g. in-line skates, prams, push carts, shoes with rollers, etc) are not allowed on the race routes.
8. Can I bring my pets along?
No. Running / Walking with pets is strictly not allowed in this race.
9. If I miss the flag-off time of my race category, will I be disqualified?
Participants who do not start within 15 minutes from their respective flag-off times will be disqualified.
10. Am I eligible to win in multiple categories?
Runners will only be eligible to win in the category that they registered for.
11. Is it necessary to wear the race bib when participating in the race?
For 21km and 10km categories, the timing chip is affixed on the back of your race bib. Participants must wear their race bibs while participating in the race. The Race Organiser reserves the right to deny entry of runners into the start pen without valid race bibs.
12. What if I am injured during the race or unable to finish the race?
Please alert the route marshals or medical responders for medical attention.