Guaranteed Prizes For Top Runners
|1st||1 pair of Saucony Liberty ISO worth $199||Any available colour, gender and sizing|
|2nd||1 pair of Saucony Liberty ISO worth $199||Any available colour, gender and sizing|
|3rd||1 pair of Saucony Liberty ISO worth $199||Any available colour, gender and sizing|
|4th||1 pair of Merrell Bare Access Flex Knit worth $189||Any available colour, gender and sizing|
|5th||1 pair of Merrell Bare Access Flex Knit worth $189||Any available colour, gender and sizing|
|6th||1 pair of Merrell Bare Access Flex Knit worth $189||Any available colour, gender and sizing|
|7th||1 pair of Ipanema flip flop worth $29.90||Any available colour, gender and sizing|
|8th||1 pair of Ipanema flip flop worth $29.90||Any available colour, gender and sizing|
|9th||1 pair of Ipanema flip flop worth $29.90||Any available colour, gender and sizing|
|10th||1 pair of Rider flip flop worth $29.90||Any available colour, gender and sizing|
|11th||1 pair of Rider flip flop worth $29.90||Any available colour, gender and sizing|
|12th||1 pair of Rider flip flop worth $29.90||Any available colour, gender and sizing|
|2nd||Hong Jie Wong||54.8km|
|3rd||Wei Keong Ong||51.48km|
Saucony Liberty ISO (Worth $199)
Merrell Bare Access Flex Knit (Worth $189)
Ipanema Flip Flop (Worth $29.90)
Rider Flip Flop (Worth $29.90)
How does a Earth Day Run Challenge work?
- Register for the Challenge on Spacebib
- Use a GPS-tracking running app to track your run
- Track and finish your challenge
- Submit the results (screenshot/s) in your profile
- Organiser will verify your results and notify you of your award
Sponsors & Partners
In Partnership with Earth Day 2018
Earth Day is now a global event each year, and we believe that more than 1 billion people in 192 countries now take part in what is the largest civic-focused day of action in the world. It is a day of political action and civic participation. People march, sign petitions, meet with their elected officials, plant trees, clean up their towns and roads. Corporations and governments use it to make pledges and announce sustainability measures. Faith leaders, including Pope Francis, connect Earth Day with protecting God’s greatest creations, humans, biodiversity and the planet that we all live on.
In support of Sustainable Singapore Climate Action 2018
Presenting Sponsor: Royal Sporting House
First established in 1977, Royal Sporting House is Singapore’s multi-brand sports retailer. Stocking the best of sporting apparel, footwear and accessories from heavyweights like Adidas, Nike, Reebok, Under Armour, Merrell, Speedo, Saucony and more, we offer the sporting products you need for the active lifestyle you lead!
Main Sponsors: Merrell
Merrell ® inspires people to seek outdoor challenges and seize the outside every day. Merrell hiking boots, trail running and lifestyle shoes are built on Merrell’s heritage, quality and performance. The trail is the core of Merrell’s design philosophy and has continued to guide the development of innovative products that inspire and enable enjoyment of the outdoors.
Main Sponsors: Saucony
Saucony is a leading global running lifestyle brand that fuses performance, innovation and style to create compelling footwear and apparel with its widely recognized brands Saucony and Saucony Originals. Founded in 1898, Saucony continues to inspire runners everywhere with its award winning innovations, including EVERUN™, ISOFIT™, Geometry of Strong™, PWRGRID+™, and the Total Run System™ apparel line. At Saucony, a good day is when we get to run. A great day is when we inspire someone else to run.
Main Sponsors: Rider
The Rider line began in Brazil in 1986 with one of the world’s largest shoe manufacturers, Grendene. In fact, in Brazil, you don’t put on your flip flops, you put on your Riders, which is a testament to their enduring popularity in a country that knows a thing or two about getting the most out of life.In 1997 Rider came to the USA. To this day, Rider products are still designed and produced completely in Brazil. Rider’s existence is driven by a culture that celebrates an active, outdoor lifestyle and a spirit of freedom and self-expression. Rider sandals are born from Brazilians’ passion for life.
Main Sponsors: Ipanema
Ipanema is a fun, chic and colorful Brazilian made sandal and flip flop collection named after one of the most exotic and famous beaches in the world. Using the spectacular coastal neighborhood of Ipanema in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, as the backdrop and inspiration, we create the Ipanema footwear collection to be the perfect blend of a relaxed seaside lifestyle with the sophistication of city glamour.
Rules and Regulations
- The Challenge is open to any nationality and anyone around the world
- All GPS-based app are accepted
Pedometers are not allowed
- You may be disqualified if fraudulent results are found
- You can complete in a single or multiple run
- Refund and/or transfer of bib is not allowed
- All participants who have registered for the Challenge must undertake the challenge on 22 April and submit their results within 5 days from the event date.
- Period of Challenge: 22 April 2018, Sunday, 0000hrs - 2359hrs.
- Last submission by 27 April 2018, Friday(23:59) GMT+08
1) Prizes to be given away to each winner will be determined by the Organiser and is strictly non exchangeable or up for dispute. All terms and conditions apply for the respective prizes as decided by the Organiser and the Sponsors.
2) Prizes are not refundable or exchangeable for cash or prizes of other value, unless stipulated by the Organiser. Extensions are not permitted. Failure to utilize prize by redemption date will result in expiration of the prize.
3) E-certificate will only be issued 10 days after the Challenge to the participant who have clocked the tier of distance ran.
4) The Organiser/Sponsors reserves the right to substitute or replace the prize with any other prize of equal or similar value without prior notice.
1) The winners shall be selected based on most total number of mileage clocked between the eligible challenge period and the Organiser reserves the right to draw reserve winners to substitute any entry subsequently found to be disqualified from the Challenge. The organiser’s decisions on this shall be final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
2) The winners will also be notified by email. Notice shall be deemed to have been given by posting such notification to the winner’s email address as determined by the participant’s latest records.
3) The prize must be claimed within 14 days of the date of notification, if not it would be forfeited on the part of the Organiser. The winner whose prize has been forfeited is not entitled to any payment or compensation whatsoever from the Organiser.
4) The Organiser shall not be responsible for the quality or any other aspect of the prize. RunSociety shall not be liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of the prize by any person.
5) Prizes may be shipped to winners upon request, however, shipping fees apply.
6) The Organiser does not assume any responsibility for any products and services offered under this Challenge.
7) The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details. The Organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
8) If there is there is a draw in the result, the Organiser reserves the right to decide the winner. The Organiser decision is final. No appeal will be entertained.
1) Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/ or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
2) The Organiser reserves the right to amend, withdraw or revise the Terms and Conditions or discontinue this Challenge at any time in its absolute discretion without prior notice and disclaim all liability in relation to this Challenge.
3) The Organiser reserves the right to publish the names of the winners and other necessary details for the purpose of announcing the winners on related website.
4) Product image for illustration only and may differ from actual product.
5) The Prizes stated above are neither transferable nor exchangeable for cash or otherwise. Any unused portion of the Prize cannot be retained or refunded in cash, credit, other gifts or otherwise in full or in part.
6) The organiser may, at any time without prior notice to the winner, in its discretion, substitute the prize with another Prize of similar value.
7) All prices and values of the Prize set out in any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials are purely indicative and for information purposes only and such prices and values may vary in accordance with market fluctuations and other market conditions. The organiser accepts no liability for any loss howsoever arising from the use of or reliance on such indicative prices and values.
8) The organiser shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss to or expenses, of any participant or any other person in connection with this event, howsoever arising including without limitation, any error in computing any chances, any breakdown or malfunctions in any computer system or equipment.
9) The organiser assumes no liability or responsibility and will not be liable or responsible for any defects, quality, merchantability, the fitness or any other aspect of the Prize or goods or services offered in the event or the acts or defaults of the manufacturer, merchant, agent, supplier or service provider of the Prize or defects or deficiency in the Prize or goods or services offered in the event.
10) The organiser is not an agent of the manufacturer, merchant, agent, supplier or service provider. Any dispute must be resolved directly with the manufacturer, merchant, agent, supplier or service provider. The manufacturer, merchant, agent, supplier or service provider may impose conditions for the redemption of the Prizes or the goods or services.
11) Notwithstanding anything in these Terms and Conditions, the organiser reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to determine and/or amend, by addition to, subtraction from or variation of, these Terms and Conditions without prior notification, including but not limited to the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all participants shall be bound by these amendments.
Participation and Personal Data
1) By participating in the event, the participant agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and decisions of the organiser, by the terms contained herein, and by any other applicable terms and conditions. Failure to comply with any of the foregoing will result in a disqualification from the event.
2) By participating in the event, the participant is deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data by the organiser, the sponsors, promoters and/or their respective contractors for verifying the eligibility of the participant, conducting the lucky draw, announcing/publicity of the winners of the event (including having the participant’s photo taken/published), contacting the participant regarding the foregoing, and all purposes and promotions incidental to the event.
3) The winner shall, if required by the organiser, attend any prize presentation and participate in any advertising, promotional and publicity activities relating to or in connection with this event at his/her own costs.