Date: 25th and 26th August 2018
Time: 8 pm (on 25th August) to 7 am (on 26th August)
Location: Suthaisawan Prasat Throne Hall, Sanam Chai Road
*Foreigner residng in Thailand can register in Thai/Expat Registration Rates.
Upon the race pack collection, you will be required to present a proof for verification purposes. For those who fails to bring a proof of residency during race pack collection day will be required to pay the difference for the foreign registration rate. The organizer reserve the rights to refuse any refund should there be a failure to present the proof of residency.
The following kinds of documents can be used as a proof of residency (Use 1 document only):
1. Recent Utility Bill that includes applicant's name and address in Thailand (Water, electric, landline phone, cable TV, Mobile phone)
2. Certificate of Residence in Thailand
3. Work Permit
Remark: Please note that we do not accept visas or stamps in your passport as a proof of residence.
Flag off Time
|Category||Start Time||Cut Off Time|
|Marathon (42.195km)||11.59pm (25 August 2018)||6 Hours|
|Half Marathon (21.1km)||3 am (26 August 2018)||3.30 Hours|
|Mini Marathon (10km)||3.30am (26 August 2018)||2 Hours|
Points to note:
1. Runners must arrive at the venue at least 1 hour before flag off time. The exit door will be closed 15 minutes before each match.
2. Runners must start running with the release group. Entering the race 15 minutes after start time will be considered disqualified.
Full Marathon: 42.195KM
Mini Marathon: 10KM
1. Will there be a baggage deposit service provided on the event day?
Yes. There will be baggage deposit at the event venue, however participants are advised to pack lightly and not bring along valuable items. The Organiser will not be liable or held responsible for any missing belongings.
2. I am a foreigner participating in this event, however I cannot make it for REPC day and I do not have a Representative. What should I do?
There will be a Race Entry Pack collection on the event day itself for foreign participants.
3. Should I book my flight ticket to Suvarnabhumi (BKK) Airport or Don Muang (DMK) Airport?
The distance from DMK or BKK Airport to the race venue is about the same. However, it is recommended that participants book their flight to DMK Airport as there are more transportation options available as compared to BKK Airport.