About the Event
This year, Arts From the Heart 2018 consists of a Charity Fun run and Carnival to raise funds for the cancer patients from Singapore Cancer Society (SCS). The funds donated to SCS would be used in their welfare programmes like cancer treatment fund and welfare aid.
|Distance||Start Time||Cut-off Time||Fund-raising|
|3km or more |
(within stipulated timing)
|4.30 pm||7.00 pm||Young Scientist will donate $1.50 per km clocked|
|ALL||1. Race Pack- Includes $10 carnival coupon and items from our partners|
2. Race Tee
Unisex Race Tee Size Chart
|Size (in Inches)||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
About the Carnival
The theme of our carnival this year is “When Worlds Collide“. It represents people from all walks of life coming together during this carnival and run. Expect our carnival games to be infused with the 4 elements – Fire, Water, Earth, and Air. Additionally, there will be food vendors for light refreshments and snacks.
|Ticket Price||Where to buy||Points to note|
|$10 Each||Purchase on the spot at Ticketing Counter located at the Main Tent|
during the Carnival
|-Each Carnival ticket is entitled to a goodie bag, as well as a lucky draw chance|
-All proceeds from the Carnival Ticket sales will go to the charity
How to get there
- Drive to Bay East Garden via Tanjong Rhu Road
- Nearest carpark is Bay East Garden Carpark (opposite PAssion WaVe Building)
- About 20-minute walk to the Venue from Bay South Garden via Marina Barrage
- About 5-minute walk from the Visitor Centre and Bay East Garden Carpark
- Nearest MRT is Stadium MRT Station
- Bus 11 and alight at Opp Costa Rhu Condo (90079)
1. How do I know if my Entry has been accepted?
Ans: You will receive a Confirmation email after signing up for the event. Please contact us if you did not receive the email.
2. What if I cannot collect my Race Pack personally?
Ans: If you are unable to collect your race pack personally you can download a Letter of Authorization. Alternatively, you can go down on the event day itself to collect it before the run.
3. Do I get a refund if I back out after registration?
Ans: Sorry, there will be no refund.
4. Can I get a friend to take my place if I cannot make it for the run?
Ans: Please get in touch with us and we will assist you. Transfer are allowed free of charge but subject to organiser approval.
5. Can I make changes to my Personal Particulars (Email,Race tee sizes) after registration?
Ans: Yes, you can by logging into your Spacebib account and make the changes under "Edit Particulars". However, as the availability of the race tee sizes is up to the Organizer's discretion, we cannot guarantee a successful exchange. Do also note that you cannot change your email on your own. Please contact us if you need to make any changes to your email.
6. Will I get a Race Timing?
Ans: As this is a Fun run event meant for charity, your timing will not be recorded.
7. Can I run with my pets/baby in the stroller?
Ans: Sure.However do note that the Organizer will not be liable in any situation in the event of injury, loss, or death.
8. Are there toilets available?
Ans: Yes. Portaloos are available at the main event ground. However showering facilities are not provided.
9. Who can participate in the Carnival?
Ans: The carnival is open to the public, everyone is welcomed including those who are not participating in the run.
10. What can I expect to find at the Carnival?
Ans: The carnival will have fun filled games for the young and young at heart, and an exciting line-up of performances to keep you entertained. There will also be food and drinks at the carnival.
11. How can I purchase the Carnival coupons?
Ans: You can purchase the carnival coupons at the ticketing booth located in the main carnival tent.
12. Can I join as a volunteer?
Ans: Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately the Organizer is not looking for any volunteers. Please do join as a participant!
13. Can I sign up on the day itself?
Ans: Limited slots are available and only Paypal will be accepted as the mode of payment, hence the Organizer is unable to guarantee the possibility of signing up on the event day itself. You are encouraged to sign up online if possible.