- The theme of our carnival this year is “Time Travel”
- Expect old-school carnival games adapted to include elements of different time periods, including the past, present and future.
- Additionally, there will be food vendors for light refreshments and snacks.
- Tickets for the carnival are priced at $10 each.
- Each race pack (for adults only) includes the goodie bag and lucky draw chance
- As mentioned, 100% of the sales from carnival tickets will go to our beneficiary
- Each carnival ticket is entitled to a goodie bag, as well as a lucky draw chance
- Even if you are not participating in the run, you can drop by for some fun and games
Our Fun Run
- Different from conventional runs, our Fun Run is one that is free and easy
- As mentioned, the run will commence at 3.30 p.m. and end by 6.30 p.m.
- The starting point will be next to the carnival tentage
- Runners have to complete a minimum of 2.7 km (the distance of 1 round), and can continue thereafter for as many rounds as they wish, as long as it is within the stipulated timing
- As mentioned, $1 will be donated by our main sponsor for every kilometre clocked. Hence, a full round will be $2.70 donated
- First aid is available at the carnival tentage and at the halfway mark of the route
- Water point is available at the halfway mark of the route
- In the event of bad weather (e.g. rain, haze), the organizing committee may choose to delay or cancel the run as per their discretion
- Further details on our run will be briefed on the event day itself, before the run commences
- Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park is situated along Bishan Road and Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1.
- Available bus services are 262, from Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange.
- For those who are driving, we recommend parking at Car Park B, the car park nearest to our event.