Friday 10 February 2017
1900hrs : Road & Trail Workshop Singapore Sports Hub Auditorium
Description : Practical session led by Wyan Chow and ActiveSG coaches, Luis Cunha, Steven Quek and Melvin Tan.
Saturday 11 February 2017 Singapore Sports Hub Auditorium
0900hrs : Road & Trail Seminar
Description : A series of lectures and talks conducted by elites and experts of the sporting field.
1600hrs: Road & Trail - Road Race National Stadium
Description : Road Challenge of 8KM
Sunday 12 February 2017
0800hrs : Road & Trail - Trail Challenge
Description : 17.5KM at Bedok
Pricing includes participation in the seminar. Participants can choose either of the races on 11 or 12 February, or choose to participate in both races to qualify for the Ultra Half Challenge.
|8km Road Race Participants||Registration for the 8KM race will be based on a first come first served basis to individuals. Participants are given 2 hours to complete the race and they will be entitled a finisher tee and medal.|
|17.5km Trail Race Participants||Registration for the 17.5KM race will be based on a first come first served basis to individuals. Participants are given 3.5 hours to complete the race and they will be entitled a finisher tee and medal.|
|25.5km Ultra Half Weekend Challenge ||Participants have to complete 2 races (Road race and Trail race) which will be held on 11th and 12th February 2017 to qualify for the Ultra Half Challenge. Should participants fail to meet the cut off time for either the Road Race or Trail Race or both races, they will not be entitled the Ultra Half Challenge Finisher tee and medal.|
Road Race Finisher Tee
Trail Race Finisher Tee
Ultra Half Challenge Finisher Tee
Running Singlet Size Chart
Finisher Tee Size Chart
1. Race participants may run walk or crawl, but may not make use of any motorized or wheeled vehicles during the race. Doing so could be grounds for disqualification.
2. Race participants must make forward progress exclusively under their own power. Carrying, pulling or pushing by other racers or members of the public is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification.
3. Racers must follow the marked course route the entire way and register at each aid station and timing checkpoint. Taking short cuts, such as cutting off the switchbacks on Bedok Reservoir Road, is grounds for disqualification.
4. Racers wishing to make a protest must notify the race command center within 60 minutes of finishing the race. Protests will be consider by a three person committee consisting of the race director. Decisions of the committee are final.
5. Any littering on the course is strictly prohibited. Race participants are responsible for making sure that anything they throw out goes into a trash barrel. Littering on the course is grounds for disqualification.
6. Your race number must be visible at all times on the outside of your clothing and on the front of your body. Do not cover over your race number with any backpack strap or article of clothing.
7. If you withdraw from the event, you must sign the withdrawal form at the closest checkpoint (unless assisted from the course by First Aid crews).
8. You must obey directions of marshals if you miss any time cut-offs.
1. Race participants may not receive outside support from the general public anywhere along the course other than at check points/aid stations.
2. Race participants may take as much beverage as needed from each aid station provided by the organizer.
3. Support crews must not eat the provided food and drinks at checkpoints. The food and drinks are for the competitors only.
4. Support crews are not permitted to run with or pace runners.
5. The event organizers are not responsible for the safety or whereabouts of support crew.